In 2013, for the third consecutive year, Kensington was designated by the readers of the Naples Daily News as the Best Private Country Club and Community of the Year in Southwest Florida – and it’s no wonder.
Over the years, Kensington has become one of the most sought-after communities and clubs in Southwest Florida due to its myriad of amenities, unique lifestyle activities and outstanding location. All amenities are member-owned, the Club is financially strong and the Home Owners Association is self-sufficient, providing all owners with confidence and peace of mind.
- 370 acres with 565 homes
- Magnificent lakes and preserves
- Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed championship golf course
- 30,000 square foot clubhouse with several venues for dining and social events
- Sports complex with pool, tennis, fitness center and spa
- Miles of trails for biking, walking or running
- Beautiful saline pool for relaxation or water sports
Kensington boasts a 30,000-square-foot clubhouse that was completely renovated in 2009. The Clubhouse dining rooms accommodate more than 250 people. In addition to the main dining room, there are three bars and four separate social/dining venues capable of accommodating a wide range of attendees for parties, bridge games, meetings, weddings and more.
A world-class kitchen and an award-winning Executive Chef ensure the quality of food is excellent and consistent for any kind of occasion.
Also located in the Clubhouse are the men’s and ladies’ locker rooms and card rooms.
The beautiful panoramic views of the golf course complete the package.